Our team of volunteers are vital in helping us to support families of vulnerable children with cancer to self isolate as much as possible. Our aim is to establish a network that can ensure that families can get essential items that they need, without delay and without needing to leave the house.
We would also like to offer other forms of practical and emotional support during this very difficult time.
We need as many volunteers and businesses/suppliers to help us as possible.
We are looking to recruit more volunteers to help with tasks such as:
- Going shopping on behalf of families
- Deliver shopping or essential supplies/equipment to families
- Giving moral/emotional support by telephone or other communication forms
- Other types of errand
- Look after pets or walk a dog
- Driving a family member to an urgent appointment (special rules will apply)
- Any specialist skills that you can offer
Please complete the form below to let us know how you can help.
If you are a business owner who can offer support - for example staff, products or equipment - please contact us at email@example.com