We are looking for someone to focus on helping us to implement our fundraising
activities across the year. Some key tasks and responsibilities may include:
• Assisting with planning fundraising events;
• Working with the volunteer co-ordinator to ensure events are staffed;
• Attending events to assist with co-ordination;
• Liaising with local businesses to arrange sponsorship or donations;
• Responding to emails and messages relating to our fundraising activities;
• Looking after our donors and supporters, eg.:
- Supporting any online fundraising activities;
- Be a point of contact for third party fundraisers (such as those running
their own events)
- Sending thank you letters to fundraisers and donors.
We welcome all applications, however the nature of role means that the following
skills would be very beneficial:
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Strong written and verbal communication;
• Confidence in communicating via a range of methods, including IT (such as
email and online meeting tools);
• Time management and organisation;
• Experience in fundraising would be beneficial but not essential.
Hours would be variable depending on our events schedule, however we anticipate
a monthly average of approximately 8 hours in quieter months and 16 hours during
busier periods. These would be entirely flexible around your schedule.
Administrative work will be predominantly home-based, however you may be
required to attend occasional meetings in Hethersett, along with the fundraising
events throughout the year. These events are usually based in the Norwich /
To apply, please fill out this short application form:
The closing date for applications is Sunday 8th August.
If you have questions about the role or would like more information,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org.