Use one of the following forms to apply for one of our
COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Grants.
Our 'COVID-19 Emergency Grants' are available to families that meet the following criteria:
- The family lives in Norfolk or Waveney area
- There is a child (under 18 years) in the household who has any type of cancer or brain tumour and is either currently on treatment, has recently completed treatment (6 months), is between treatments or is receiving palliative care
- The family are in 'self-isolation' due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus
There are two options:
- Emergency Assistance Grant - £250 - available immediately to all families that meet the above criteria
- Financial Hardship Grant - up to £750 to help cover household bills - available to families that meet the above criteria and now have a severely reduced income due to the virus affecting their employment. You will need to explain your circumstances in more detail and further checks may be necessary
Depending on how the situation develops, we anticipate that we will offer the grants each month for 3 months (commencing 27th March) - if this is the case, we will let you know and you will be able to apply for additional grants each month (max one per month).
The online application form is short but you will need to provide a photo or scan of the following items to verify the information you provide:
- A hospital letter confirming the diagnosis (if possible) and containing the name and address of the child
- A copy of another letter, or driving licence, containing the name and address of the parent above
PLEASE NOTE - you will need a Google account to complete these forms. If you do not have one, you can create an account by clicking on this link - Google Account Setup - it is free and takes a couple of minutes.