Communications and social media volunteer role description
We are looking for someone to help us promote Finnbar’s Force and maximise our
online presence. Some key tasks and responsibilities may include:
• Using our existing social media platforms to plan and post content regularly;
• Developing and planning online campaigns to maximise engagement and
• Responding to comments and messages;
• Developing content for our website.
We welcome all applications, however the nature of role means that the following
skills would be very beneficial:
• Excellent written communication;
• Confidence using social media platforms;
• Experience in content-writing and website editing.
Variable, but approximately 3 hours per week, to be flexible around your schedule.
Administrative work will be predominantly home-based, however you may be
required to attend occasional meetings in the Hethersett area.
To apply, please fill out this short application form here:
The closing date for applications is Sunday 8th August.
If you have questions about the role or would like more information,
please email email@example.com.